Thursday, August 11, 2011

Next Meeting ; Tue 23rd Aug - Hornsby Library : 7pm - 8:30pm +

Location: Hornsby Central Library - Meeting Room

28-44 George St (Entrance in Hunter Lane), Hornsby NSW 2077 (Map)
Date: Tuesday 23 August
Time: 7:00pm - 8:30pm

Workshop : Modelling

Bring your laptops as we're going to have a modelling session. So any one who is knew to Blender this is an ideal intro night, and those more experience can show off their skills and give pointers.

We will be hosting a more structured meeting this time with the following outline

6:45pm : Doors open
7:00pm : Sintel or Big Buck Bunny Screening
7:15pm: Modelling-45 minute workshop
8:00pm: Presentation by Freen
8:20pm : Q&A round-up - suggestions for next meeting
8:45pm Doors Close - Retire to pub or home as you choose.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

2 comments:

  1. Guys, I am afraid I have to skip today's meeting. Wish I were there! Can next meeting be closer to city? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi folks, hope the meeting goes well, it sounds like a great night and a bad one to miss! I'm keen to meet you all and would have loved to attend - I just found out a bit too late in the day to get organised is all. I've been learning Blender a short while and have been passionate about free software for some time so I'll look forward to the next meeting! Cheers, Nigel.

    ReplyDelete